I'm a Participant Level 2

Fido Roam Question

Fido Roam question: 
I have unlimited minutes on my fido pulse plan
Online it says
For Fido Pulse Plans only

One-Time Fee =$5/day

Minutes=Talk from your Fido Pulse plan

So my Question is do i have unlimited minutes to call and receive incoming calls from USA numbers while in USA?

Accepted Solution

Re: Fido Roam Question

Solved by Former Moderator FidoMaria

Hi @roderick!

Fido Roam is indeed pretty similar to Rogers' Roam Like Home. You can check out the details here.

Let me know if you have any other questions. Smiley

View solution in context
2 REPLIES 2
roderick01
I'm a Participant Level 2

I looked at the Rogers, Roam like Home and it is more specific as to what is included.  I am assuming the FIDO is the same  as mentioned below?

Roam Like Home allows you to use your phone like you do at home in over 100 destinations around the world for a low daily fee.

What you get

• Access to all the data and unlimited talk and text included in your wireless monthly Share EverythingTM plan when you use your device in a Roam Like Home destination.
  • Unlimited calling and texting to numbers in the destination you're visiting and to Canadian numbers. For example, if you're in New York and call Los Angeles, you'll be covered by Roam Like Home's daily fee (this is considered a "local call" within the destination of the U.S.) with no additional long distance charges.

Hi @roderick!

Fido Roam is indeed pretty similar to Rogers' Roam Like Home. You can check out the details here.

Let me know if you have any other questions. Smiley