Fido Roam Question

Service interruption

An update for our valued customers: We know you depend on us and on April 19, we let you down - for this we are truly sorry. You won’t be charged for your wireless services that were impacted on Monday, April 19. A credit equivalent to that day's wireless service fee will be applied to your May bill. This will be done automatically & no action is required by you.

Click here to read more

Fido Roam Question

Fido Roam Question

SOLVED
Alan13
I'm a Participant Level 2

Fido Roam Question

I recently was charged $10 per day for 10 days for roaming while out of the country. I knew that $10 was the daily rate but I believe that I read there was a 5 day maximum per billing period. Has that recently changed to 10 days?

***Edited to add labels***

Accepted Solution

Re: Fido Roam Question

Solved by MVP MVP

@Alan13 it is up to 10days.

When will I be charged for Fido Roam?

You will be charged once every 24 hours on the days you use your device to make or receive a call, send a text message or use data while abroad. You’ll pay for up to 10 days per billing cycle only, per zone. Want to keep roaming after that? No problem, it’s on us for the rest of your billing cycle.

Taken from here more info here also.

View solution in context
3 REPLIES 3
Alan13
I'm a Participant Level 2

Thanks Kapable-K. I was wondering if this was a recent change. I was out of the country in November and it was capped at 5 days per billing period then.

@Alan13 it has always been 10 days from when it was announce see the blog post here.

KAPABLE-K
MVP

@Alan13 it is up to 10days.

When will I be charged for Fido Roam?

You will be charged once every 24 hours on the days you use your device to make or receive a call, send a text message or use data while abroad. You’ll pay for up to 10 days per billing cycle only, per zone. Want to keep roaming after that? No problem, it’s on us for the rest of your billing cycle.

Taken from here more info here also.