Fido Roam - Increase Number of Countries to Match Competitors like Telus

SOLVED
nismo1
I'm a Contributor Level 2

Hi Fido,

I have been comparing different roam plans and I find this intriguing. Telus' Easy Roam covers a lot more destinations than you such as French Polynesia, Fiji, Malaysia, Singapore, Macau... just to name a few. There's more that I haven't listed. 

In time, will Fido be increasing it's list of countries being covered by Fido Roam in order to match competitors such as Telus? I'm sure this needs to be put through by the parent company, Rogers but still, just wondering if there's any intention to do so.

Please don't try to add in 'marketing comments' such as options of buying a 'travel pack' etc etc.. My direct question is whether this list of countries will grow as your competitors seem to cover more. Check out Telus' Easy Roam as a comparison.

Thank you kindly

Accepted Solution

Re: Fido Roam - Increase Number of Countries to Match Competitors like Telus

Solved by Former Moderator FidoMaria

Hi @nismo1!

At this time we have no information on whether countries will be added to the list. We'll keep everyone posted should there be any changes. Smiley

View solution in context
3 REPLIES 3
FidoMaria
Former Moderator

Hi @nismo1!

At this time we have no information on whether countries will be added to the list. We'll keep everyone posted should there be any changes. Smiley

nismo1
I'm a Contributor Level 2

I definitely hope so @FidoMaria since a lot of people did jump to Telus when most of the big carriers had the 10gb unlimited Canada wide calling BYOP plan for $60. Telus one upped everyone, including Fido/Rogers, by including more destinations in their 'Roam like Home' plan so it should only make sense the Rogers/Fido will step up to match. Hopefully soon. If I could trouble you to send this to Fido HQ so management can step up their game and be more competitive, I'd really appreciate that.

Again, thank you

We definitely appreciate the feedback @nismo1 Smiley 

We'll pass it along, have a great day!