Fido Rewards not existent

SOLVED
hanna_shey
I'm a Participant Level 1

So I switched from Bell to Fido because everyone's telling me how good the FidoRewards is. It is on their website as well. On my online account, it says call 611 to register for FidoRewards only to be told that FidoRewards is not given for new customers anymore. Why would you put it on your website or why would you post it on my online acct to register? I switched to Fido for it only to find out it is not existent anymore. And now it's too late to cancel. You are giving us a very misleading information. 

Accepted Solution

Re: Fido Rewards not existent

Solved by Moderator

Hi hanna_shey,

Welcome to Fido Community and welcome to Fido, of course Smiley

FidoDollars™ page still exists on our website because we still have many customers with grandfathered plans that earn them FidoDollars™.

As for the new plans (plans that came into effect as of April 7th), it clearly says on the website: "These plans do not earn FidoDollars™": http://www.fido.ca/web/page/portal/Fido/MonthlyPlans.

I hope this helps.

View solution in context
3 REPLIES 3
Jamesforrester
I'm a Participant Level 1

Is there a link to where I may be able to redeem my rewards? Thanks.

Hey @Jamesforrester Welcome to the Community!

Do you have a monthly or prepaid account? 

You can have a look over here to see what can be done.

If you have a prepaid account and want to redeem your FidoDOLLARS as airtime, send me a message on Facebook and I'll help you out Smiley

FidoFaiza

Hi hanna_shey,

Welcome to Fido Community and welcome to Fido, of course Smiley

FidoDollars™ page still exists on our website because we still have many customers with grandfathered plans that earn them FidoDollars™.

As for the new plans (plans that came into effect as of April 7th), it clearly says on the website: "These plans do not earn FidoDollars™": http://www.fido.ca/web/page/portal/Fido/MonthlyPlans.

I hope this helps.