Fido Retention service

Highlighted
I'm a Participant Level 3

Fido Retention service

Hi there,

Does Fido have a retention service provided to the customers?

I have been with Fido for over 10 years and I have been having troubles finding reasonable pricing to accomidate all my required services. I really do like Fido and the customer support they provide to the customers however, I cannot seem to get a reasonable phone plan for my family and I. Every month my bill comes out to over $400. I have consulted with a Rogers rep who has offered me $200 monthly for a shared plan of 10gigs and canada wide calling with caller display with 3 new phones per line being transferred (I am transferring 3 lines). I am really on the edge of switching over but I want to give it once last chance to stay with you guys. (which I would prefer to) however if you guys can't accomidate me with a decent plan with decent pricing, I will be forced to switch. 

Thank you

Flag this to a Moderator
Message 1 of 5
Highlighted

Re: Fido Retention service

Hi @danikpopov 

I'm sure a moderator can help you because $400 is alot, just a heads up though Fido do not offer shared plans.

Flag this to a Moderator
Message 2 of 5
Highlighted

Hi Kapable-K,

Thanks for the understanding.. $400 is very steep and I have been in this position for so long. I finally decided to do something about it lol. As for the shared plans, that is fine... I do not need a shared plan specifically. But I do hope that I can get something reasonable for the family and I

Flag this to a Moderator
Message 3 of 5
Highlighted
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Hi @danikpopov!

I'll be more than happy to look into your options with you. Smiley I'll send you a PM.

Talk to you soon. Smiley

Flag this to a Moderator
Message 4 of 5
Highlighted

Hi @danikpopov

I hope Fido can do something better for you, if not i'm sure like you mention there is diffrent avenues you can take to reduce your cellphone bill.

Flag this to a Moderator
Message 5 of 5