Fido Prepaid Balance Over $150

SOLVED
Drake88
I'm a Participant Level 1

Hi.

I currently have approximately $500 in my Prepaid "by the minute" balance.

I have yet to be contacted by anyone from Fido in regards to discussing my options before my balance is confiscated at the end of Dec 2018.

What makes it worse is that my current balance expires on June 3, 2018. So does that mean that I have to load another $100 into my balance just to keep my balance till Dec 2018, only to have everything over $150 confiscated?

In addition, if i have 2 separate prepaid accounts with fido, one "By the month" and another "by the minute" plan, can I merge them, and will the balance on both accounts also merge and can the merged balance be used interchangeably by both phone numbers?

I've been a loyal fido customer for approximately 20 years, and would love to keep my relationship with fido for the futre, if we can reach an agreement that does not see me losing $100s or needlessly waste my balance.

Can someone from fido get back to me.

Accepted Solution

Re: Fido Prepaid Balance Over $150

Solved by Moderator

Hey @Drake88

That's definitely a long time being with us, we appreciate having had you all these years. Smiley 

I would like to take a closer look into your account so we can discuss the options of your prepaid balance. 

I'll send you a PM right away! 

View solution in context
1 REPLY 1
FidoPierre

Hey @Drake88

That's definitely a long time being with us, we appreciate having had you all these years. Smiley 

I would like to take a closer look into your account so we can discuss the options of your prepaid balance. 

I'll send you a PM right away!