Fido Offers

Fido Offers

Fido Offers

SOLVED
SHK7
I'm a Contributor Level 2

Fido Offers

I hav 2 lines with fido for a long time. But everytime my contract expires nobody calls with any offer like they don't care. Last time i got an offer when i called to cancel my phones. The other companies want their customers to stay with them but fido has attitude ' take it or leave'. Sometimes they offer their existing customers worse pla than any new customers. I talked to a rep today and he is telling me that he is giving the best offer which on their website posted for cheaper for new customers. And if u want to upgrade ur phone u pay the same money as any other new customer. Other companies offer better plan and price for pbones for their existing customers.

There is one thing that fido has a lot and i mean a lot is very unhappy customers.

Accepted Solution

Re: Fido Offers

Solved by Former Moderator FidoKevin

Hey there @SHK7, welcome to our community Smiley

While we may not always call out customers directly when their agreements come to and end and they become eligible for an ugprade, we do let them know through other means. For example, this information is available in the Services>Mobile tab in MyAccount :).

Rest assured, we don't have any plans that are cheaper for newer customers, we really do appreciate our client's loyalty. Smiley

-FidoKevin

*Edited title

View solution in context
10 REPLIES 10
Fidocares12
Fido Employee

I get what your saying and it's sad they didn't acknowledge your loyalty. You feel when your a customer for years it's worth it's weight in gold at the end of the day it's a relationship and we need to feel loved and wanted but to be fair to Fido you know how many agents they would need to call millions of customers they would need a staff just to do that which would drive plan cost and phone prices higher. By calling in tho it makes you heard. If enough customers call they will see the trends and change their ways. It keeps you informed and connected and when you find that deal then Fido can share in your happiness and excitement and gets you loving your Fido again

*Edited title

SHK7

But when ever your customers call for another contract like I did today, why you guys always offer something that makes the customer feel like 'why I am fido still?'

I got a reply but still nothing about offering a plan or phone that is worth it. Your answer is a part of my post. U guys as always skip the main part ' a better plan for an existing customer than a new one and price for phone.'

*Edited title

It's all about what the customer feels is value at the end of the day, Fido tries to give you a wide range of products such as Fido pulse plans which include Spotify which you would need to switch anyway for Fido Roam a great new feature coming soon. As a loyalty rep taking calls from customers for years now. I try and help anyone. I understand customer loyalty but would you agree we also have to be realistic in our expectations. So an s7 at 0 for one customer or a high value phone would mean a 0 dollar s7 for the next customer and so on we wouldn't be in business very long right

*Edited title

Hey there @SHK7, welcome to our community Smiley

While we may not always call out customers directly when their agreements come to and end and they become eligible for an ugprade, we do let them know through other means. For example, this information is available in the Services>Mobile tab in MyAccount :).

Rest assured, we don't have any plans that are cheaper for newer customers, we really do appreciate our client's loyalty. Smiley

-FidoKevin

*Edited title

SHK7

Hey kevin

Thanks for a professional  reply. 

*Edited title

FidoKevin
Former Moderator

We'd definitely hate to see you go elsewhere!

I'll send you a PM so we can take a look at this together Smiley

*Edited title

SHK7

The topic was I am very unhappy with fido . Why would some one change it. I am still unhappy with fido.

Why you don't want people to see how many angry customers you have and you are giving your 100% so that they dont stay with fido................

FidoMaria
Former Moderator

Hi @SHK7!

The title was updated to optimize search results for other Community users. There is a higher chance of a user searching ''Fido offers'' rather than ''I am very unhappy with fido''. That said, this will increase users viewing your post in the future.

Let me know if you have any other questions.

Shk7

I understand what your saying.. What was the phone you wanted? What was the offer made to you ?

*Edited title

SHK7

Are you doing me a favour? Sorry, I thought I was the customer. And also i apologies for the bad customer service that I gave to you.

*Edited title