Fido Live Chat

Highlighted
I'm a Participant Level 1

Fido Live Chat

Hello guys, I have recently joined Fido. I am enjoying it so far but Im trying to find out how to talk to a customer representative online, I went to my Account but I could not find a link for it. A step for step guide would be great Thanks! Smiley

Accepted Solution

Re: Fido Live Chat

Hey @Community Smiley

I was going over this old thread. And I thought it would be easier to get the direct link to the live chat service.

You can find that here.

Hope this helps everyone.

View solution in context
Flag this to a Moderator
Message 1 of 60
Highlighted
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Hi mck,

When you call 611 or 1-888-481-3436 you simply need to listen to the instructions.  It's very simple;  Option 1 for self-serve and option 2 to speak to a representative.  Try it out and let us know.

Hope it helped.

Flag this to a Moderator
Message 11 of 60
Highlighted
I'm a Participant Level 2
I'm a Participant Level 2

I'm on a monthly 3 year plan and there's no Live chat on My Account page.
Flag this to a Moderator
Message 12 of 60
Highlighted

I

ve been a customer with fido since June of 2011. I honestly don't like the service of the agents. My phone has been shutting off suddenly, otherwise I wouldnt get correct answers as to why my phone is acting up. Different problems occurred with my phone since I got it. I still don't know why. I don;t reccomend Fido. But again we all have our own views and opinions.

Flag this to a Moderator
Message 13 of 60
Highlighted

I have a monthly plan

I dont see live chat in my account !!!!!!!!!!

help !!!!!

Flag this to a Moderator
Message 14 of 60
Highlighted

Me too, I've been looking for it with no success!

Flag this to a Moderator
Message 15 of 60
Highlighted
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Hey everyone!

If you are a monthly customer and cannot find the Live Chat's link, it would mean that you did not initially register to My Account as the Account Holder.

If you have selected "I’m not the account holder" and want to correct this option to "I am the account holder", you will need to click on "Change status to account holder" once logged in My Account.

I hope this helps.

Flag this to a Moderator
Message 16 of 60
Highlighted

It simply doesn't work. Why can't you guys try to improve instead of simply trying to get US to make it work. It's called total quality and it is taught in any business school.
Flag this to a Moderator
Message 17 of 60
Highlighted
Community Manager
Community Manager

@JBeausejour wrote:
It simply doesn't work. Why can't you guys try to improve instead of simply trying to get US to make it work. It's called total quality and it is taught in any business school.

Because there is nothing wrong with it. It may have something to do with how your account was initially set up, you may need to use a Group ID to log in to see it, etc. I would suggest contacting us by phone or email to find out. 

Flag this to a Moderator
Message 18 of 60
Highlighted

Non theres is nothing and I am a regular cx so please can you put the link here!? Because nobody where it is

Flag this to a Moderator
Message 19 of 60
Highlighted
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Karim180 wrote:

Non theres is nothing and I am a regular cx so please can you put the link here!? Because nobody where it is

Hi Karim180,

It should be in multiple places of your My Account section on fido.ca. If you don't see it anywhere, please call us by dialling 611 from your Fido phone (free call) or 1-888-481-3436 from any other phone to report this / troubleshoot it. 

Flag this to a Moderator
Message 20 of 60