Fido Insurance Fantastic

Service interruption

An update for our valued customers: We know you depend on us and on April 19, we let you down - for this we are truly sorry. You won’t be charged for your wireless services that were impacted on Monday, April 19. A credit equivalent to that day's wireless service fee will be applied to your May bill. This will be done automatically & no action is required by you.

Click here to read more

Fido Insurance Fantastic

Fido Insurance Fantastic

clepore
I'm a Participant Level 2

Fido Insurance Fantastic

Just wanted to post a note about insurance I was never a believer however my Daughter broke her Iphone 5 I was going to get it fixed when i realized we were elegiable for an upgrade so we decided to upgrade they asked if i wanted insurance i agreed. One week after we got her an Iphone 6 she slipped and fell and broke the screen when we  got home about 11pm that night on a Wed I went online to see what to do, Took me 5 min to fill out the form the site then said they were out of the phone my daughter wanted in the color she had but offered an Iphone 6S in that color and memory size. The fee was not bad and she got an upgraded phone the best part was the phone was at our door by 10am friday and they supplied a postage paid evnelope to send the broken phone back.

Insurance worked well for us and i charged her as it was the second phone in two week.

2 REPLIES 2
KAPABLE-K
MVP

Good to hear the insurace protection worked out for you and kudos to Fido for giving you the upgrade for not having your model in stock. I was never a believer in the added insurance either.

howardsiu
I'm Helpful Level 2

Thats great customer service. It was great that they upgraded her phone. Great job Fido!