Fido Extravaganza scam

I'm a Participant Level 1 mehdilem
I'm a Participant Level 1

Fido Extravaganza scam

I played the extravaganza game and won 10% off of my bills as long as I'm a Fido client. Now I call to change the plan and make sure the 10% off is applied and I've been told this promotion expired a year ago. I complained and all I got in return is to go to a fido store and show them the email I received for the 10% off to get it back!!!! This happened 3 years ago I can't find my email. I like Fido but these tricks they use are disgusting

Accepted Solution

Re: Fido Extravaganza scam

Hey @mehdilem

The Fido Rewards Extravaganza targeted certain customers and gave the chance to win FidoDOLLAR offers. However this promotion is no longer offered. 

When changing a plan it is very common to have a discount expire as they are not always compatible with all the plans. 

I'll send you a PM so we can take a closer look at your account together. Smiley 

View solution in context
Flag this to a Moderator
Message 1 of 2
Highlighted
Solution

Re: Fido Extravaganza scam

Hey @mehdilem

The Fido Rewards Extravaganza targeted certain customers and gave the chance to win FidoDOLLAR offers. However this promotion is no longer offered. 

When changing a plan it is very common to have a discount expire as they are not always compatible with all the plans. 

I'll send you a PM so we can take a closer look at your account together. Smiley 

Flag this to a Moderator
Message 2 of 2