Fido Extra

Fido Extra

Fido Extra

SOLVED
Mendo94
I'm a Participant Level 1

Fido Extra

Hello all, I noticed that some of the "fido extra" deals are not necessarily deals if the deals are already offered on the websites. Ex. Laronde, it says 45% off when I use the fido code. If I go to the site directly, its still 45% off. I am a bit confused on what I'm saving by being a fido member, go get it? Get what? 

Accepted Solution

Re: Fido Extra

Solved by Former Moderator FidoPamela

Hey @Mendo94

Welcome to the Community Smiley 

With the offer we have, you save $2 compared to the price on La Ronde's website. 

The most exclusive offers that comes with the most significant discounts change every week and will appear on the top of the page.

The discounts available with the next offers might vary but you'll always get an exclusive offer available only through Fido XTRA. 

Hope that helps! 

View solution in context
1 REPLY 1
FidoPamela
Former Moderator

Hey @Mendo94

Welcome to the Community Smiley 

With the offer we have, you save $2 compared to the price on La Ronde's website. 

The most exclusive offers that comes with the most significant discounts change every week and will appear on the top of the page.

The discounts available with the next offers might vary but you'll always get an exclusive offer available only through Fido XTRA. 

Hope that helps!