Fido Dollars

Fido Dollars

Fido Dollars

SOLVED
pattytan
I'm a Participant Level 1

Fido Dollars

I have been a customer since 10+ years with Fido. The representative talked to today acknowledged my concern about my Fido Dollar but this has been very frustrating. It has been the past 10 years that I was able to accumulate so much in my account. It felt as if you took $200 from your customer without much of a "notice." We are left without a choice as to how we can use the FIdo Dollar. If we have a fairly new phone in our hands, why would I spend another $200 just to get another phone? I can't spend it on accessories or a travel pack (which do not apply to me because I am traveling in 2 months) At this point I do not see the benefit of being Fido customer. As much as this is a business we agree upon, I would like for you to realize, it is "us", our "loyalty"that  keeps your business going. This just made me so much more disappointed compared to other providers. Last but not least, I have had many different offers from other providers, the only reason I refused is because I would like to maintain my reward fido dollars, now that FIdo is taking this away from me, there is no reason for me to continue being a 10+ years loyal customer anymore.

Accepted Solution

Re: Fido Dollars

Solved by Former Moderator FidoAmanda

We sent bill notifications in January and sent email and SMS reminders to our customers to let them know that the FidoDOLLARS program was ending soon. You can check out more details here.

That said, we hear you, pattytan, and we'd hate to lose you. 

We'll send you a PM shortly so that we can discuss this further. 

View solution in context
1 REPLY 1
FidoAmanda
Former Moderator

We sent bill notifications in January and sent email and SMS reminders to our customers to let them know that the FidoDOLLARS program was ending soon. You can check out more details here.

That said, we hear you, pattytan, and we'd hate to lose you. 

We'll send you a PM shortly so that we can discuss this further.