Fido Dollars

Fido Dollars

Fido Dollars

mmiranda1
I'm a Participant Level 2

Fido Dollars

So I hear that Fido dollars are being phased out, this is unfair as I have accumulated lots of dollars that I intend to use when my timing is right. Now I am being forced to use it before Fidos deadline so basically I have to use it on something that I do not need. Fido needs to provide better options to make this easier than holding loyal customers with a gun to their heads

6 REPLIES 6
mr_merk

I too am disappointed, but hardly surprised.

Since the introduction of Fido Rewards, Rogers has systematically gutted the program.  There are very few incentives remaining today.  For me, the add-ons, like extra minutes or Canada-wide calling are redundant.  Fido Roam makes the overpriced travel packs obsolescent.  I don't need a flip phone.  I don't want a new smartphone on a contract (I just bought a Nexus 6P).  Accessories are not eligible.  And rewards are not transferable.  So please tell me Fido advisors ... did I miss anything?

Hey @mr_merk, thanks for using the Community.

I hear you. To answer your question, no you didn't miss anything.

If you need to know exactly how you can use your FidoDOLLARS, you can visit the general store here.

Hope this helps Smiley

mr_merk

Hey @FidoKenny

Thank you for your helpful suggestion about visiting the general store.

It never crossed my mind.

mmiranda1

I dont need a new phone, I just bought my own, I dont have a contract. I dont need anything that is available from the General store. What I do need is to Fido to provide a better reward to use all the accumulated rewards like paying out my outstanding bills Smiley

Are you hearing us?

mr_merk

On Thursday May 26, 2016 at 13h59

FidoKenny liked my previous post and sent me a personal reply

by email.  His awesome message was "Thanks for giving your two cents!"

Thanks for giving your two cents!

That's about as much as my 97 Fido dollars are worth.

KAPABLE-K
MVP

@mmiranda1 I feel the same way, but if you are currently in a contract your Fido dollars is safe until the end of your contract.