Fido Dollars

Fido Dollars

Fido Dollars

SOLVED
DD4038355740
I'm a Participant Level 2

Fido Dollars

Can I use my Fido dollars towards my monthly bill?

Accepted Solution

Re: Fido Dollars

Solved by Senior MVP Senior MVP

Hello,

To clarify, what you can use your FidoDollars for has been updated. You can no longer use FidoDollars for accessories.

FidoDollars.jpg

Taken from here.

Hope this helps! Smiley

Cheers

View solution in context
42 REPLIES 42
edeprima
I'm a Participant Level 1

I'm unable to view the screenshot if that's what the reply was.

So. Yes or no...can we use our Fido dollars and apply towards a bill?

Thank you

Hi @edeprima & welcome to the Community! Smiley

FidoDOLLARS can't be used towards your bill. If you still have FidoDOLLARS, they can be used towards the purchase of a phone/tablet, or towards a Travel Pack.

Cheers!

jstates001

i read sum of the answers is says they are posted on the first page but the first page of what? and where do i find it?

@jstates001 What info are you looking for about the Fido Dollars? Is it the balance? If you login to MY ACCOUNT then go to Billing and Payments you will see it there.

If you do not have a contract before April 6 2016 then your Fido dollars expired on July 7 2016. But if you were on a contract before April 6 2016 then your Fido dollars are safe until July 2018.

zweistein
I'm a Participant Level 2

Can the Fido Dollars balance be used to pay off a device that's on a 2 year plan?

@zweistein wrote:
Can the Fido Dollars balance be used to pay off a device that's on a 2 year plan?

@zweistein No you can not use your Fido dollars to pay off the balance on your contract. It can only be used towards the purchase of a new phone or certain travel packs. 

sukaina5

Hello,

I have accumulated some Fido Dollars. Can I use them to pay towards my data add-on? My contract ended in May of this year.

Thanks

Welcome to the community @sukaina5! Smiley

I moved your message since we had a similar thread. The Fidodollars can't be use for data add-ons. Only for devices, other selected add-ons and travel packs.

Bob26

I have 36$ in fido dollars.....how can i use this?

FidoRanya
Former Moderator

Hey @Bob26 ,

Thanks for posting about this.

I moved your thread to this one instead, you'll find what you were looking for right here.

ivasta

How can i check how many Fido dollars I have avaliable and how can i apply the amount to my upgrade

@ivasta if your Fido dollars did not expire as yet then a Fido rep can verify the amount and they can do the upgrade and have the Fido dollars applied to it for you.

You can get more details here.

CastrolEdge

Hi there about fido why am I not allowed to use my fido dollars to pay off my fido bills 

@CastrolEdge Welcome to the community!

You are not allowed to use your Fido dollars to pay your bill because its part of the terms of the program that the Fido dollars can not be used to pay your bill. It can be used for hardware upgrades and certain travel packs and addons.

For full details on the program see here.

rajm

Hi, All the mods here are saying you can use Fido$ to buy travel packs. If i have a pulse plan, can i even buy a travel pack (with fido$)? Can i use my fido$ to pay the $10/day International roam (or whatever you call it)?

Hey @rajm and thank you for using the Community.

If you are on a Pulse Plan, you are automatically subscribed to the Fido roam.

You won't be able to take a travel pack.

And the FidoDOLLARS can't be used to pay the $5 per day for us / $10 per day for international.

Hope this helps Smiley

Ram_parthy

Please advise, how to redeem Fido dollors

**Edited to add tags and labels**

@Ram_parthy You can exchange your Fido dollars for new phones, Travel Packs and Add-ons.

You can visit the Fido rewards page here.

duongqle

Hello, is it possible to use the fidodollars towards a new phone without subscribing to a new plan?

@duongqle Yes you can.