Fido Dollars

Fido Dollars

Fido Dollars

SOLVED
matt12345
I'm a Participant Level 2

Fido Dollars

So the Fido Dollars are no longer worth anything.

You save for years to put towards something you would like and NO
PE the terms and conditions are changed.

You can only put towards a new phone no longer accessories or things you would like

Plus the Apple phones are more expensiove here than at the Apple store, what gives.

Let me use MY money the way i want!!!

Matt

Accepted Solution

Re: Fido Dollars

Solved by Moderator

Hey @matt12345

I am sorry to see you feel this way. The FidoDOLLARs were always only available to be used towards certain features, accessories in the past and most commonly towards device purchases.

Let us know if you'd like us to go through phone options with you, and I'll be glad to send you a PM so we can check this out together. 

View solution in context
3 REPLIES 3
FidoGabrielle
Former Moderator

Hello there @matt12345 Smiley

FidoDOLLARS can still be used until July 6th so make sure to reach out before then to take advantage before they go! 

Now I understand it is disappointing, however the change was done in compliance with our Terms and Conditions. On the other hand, we have replaced the FidoDOLLARS with other cool perks such as Spotify Premium, Fido Xtra, Fido Roam and the Data Bytes. They might be worth a try if you haven't tried them already!

matt12345
I'm a Participant Level 2

Ya, well when i was collecting those fido dollars over the course of years they were at that time applicable for most anything.  Fido is going ahead and changing RETRO ACTIVE. 

I can understand going forward from some point but not from the begining

This is really a slap in the face and i hope to one day be on the other side of that greedy fence. 

Hey @matt12345

I am sorry to see you feel this way. The FidoDOLLARs were always only available to be used towards certain features, accessories in the past and most commonly towards device purchases.

Let us know if you'd like us to go through phone options with you, and I'll be glad to send you a PM so we can check this out together.