Fido Dollars have disappeared

I'm a Participant Level 2 CMTracey
I'm a Participant Level 2

Fido Dollars have disappeared

Up until my March bill, I had over $140 in Fido Dollars. But when I finished paying for my phone around March 23, they seemed to have disappeared .I'm wondering where they went or if they expired once I paid for my phone. I had planned to use the dollars towards a new phone. If they've expired, I feel that I should have been warned. 

Flag this to a Moderator
Message 1 of 7
Former Moderator FidoGabrielle
Former Moderator

Re: Fido Dollars have disappeared

Hello there @CMTracey !

Welcome to the community. Smiley

We are phasing out the FidoDOLLARS program which is now being replaced by our exclusive Pulse features, such as Spotify Premium, Fido Roam and Viceland.

Depending on your plan and agreement, your FidoDOLLARS might have expired in July 2016 or they might expire in July 2018. More details here

Flag this to a Moderator
Message 2 of 7

I have already read these 'details' but there is still no explanation as to why my February bill shows that I had a little over $140 in Fido Dollars and why 2 months later these Fido Dollars no longer show on the online bill. If the Fido Dollars magically disappeared because I no longer owed money on the phone I currently have, I should have been sent a message saying that the Fido Dollars would expire when my current phone was paid off. Unfortunately I cannot drive the 8 hours to the closest Fido store in order to clear this problem up. The only thing that was keeping me with this company was the Fido Dollars I accumulated over the 5+ years I have been a customer. 

Flag this to a Moderator
Message 3 of 7
Former Moderator FidoGabrielle
Former Moderator

That might just be a billing glitch. I'll be sending you a PM so that we can verify your FidoDOLLARS count together.

PM on the way! 

Flag this to a Moderator
Message 4 of 7

Maybe I'm missing something, but I keep checking back and I've not received any type of message yet .

Flag this to a Moderator
Message 5 of 7
Highlighted
Former Moderator FidoPamela
Former Moderator

Hey @CMTracey

We've sent you a PM, we'll be happy to take a look at your account and check it out with you. 

Chat soon! 

Flag this to a Moderator
Message 6 of 7
I'm Qualified Level 1
I'm Qualified Level 1

Give Fido a call. They should be able to help you out.  It will also help if you have last few months bill that highlights you still have remaining Fido dollars.

Furthermore, Fido announced the termination of Fido dollars program back in 2016. Mebers wer asked to use up Fido dollars before the expiry date at the end of 2016 (date approximate). Since 2016 there was no mention of Fido dollars on my bill.  The only reason I knew of my remaining Fido dollars was via the website.  Nedless to say, I held onto my $30.xx dollars and used it up in Dec 2017.

Flag this to a Moderator
Message 7 of 7