Fido Dollars confusion...

SOLVED
dczxczxc
I'm a Participant Level 2

I know there must have been many different people asking the same questions about Fido Dollars, but I have not been able to get the same information from the in-store employees, over the phone customer service reps and from searching on this forum...

I have a  2-year agreement with Fido which  comes to and end  only in 2017.  I have been saving up my Fido Dollars and have a balance upwards of 130$.

Customer service reps over the phone say they will disappear from my account  this July, the reps in store say something else, and the message board here is filled with  people saying  they can be redeemed until  July 6, 2018.

Can a Fido Employee please answer my question?

PS : please don't link me to  the Fido Dollars policy update, it is worded incomprehensively :  http://www.fido.ca/consumer/content/fido-dollars

Thank you!

***Edited to add labels***

Accepted Solution

Re: Fido Dollars confusion...

Solved by Former Moderator FidoMaria

Hi @dczxczxc!

If you have an agreement right now and are on a plan that still accumulates FidoDOLLARS, you'll keep accumulating them until the end of your agreement, unless you switch to a Pulse plan during the agreement. You'll then have until July 6th 2018 to redeem them.

Hope this helps. Cheers! Smiley

View solution in context
1 REPLY 1
FidoMaria
Former Moderator

Hi @dczxczxc!

If you have an agreement right now and are on a plan that still accumulates FidoDOLLARS, you'll keep accumulating them until the end of your agreement, unless you switch to a Pulse plan during the agreement. You'll then have until July 6th 2018 to redeem them.

Hope this helps. Cheers! Smiley