Fido Dollars/Rewards - Should be used to pay bills

SOLVED
NatAttack
I'm a Participant Level 3

It really bothers me that you can't use Fido Dollars to pay for your phone bill. You're scrapping the program soon anyway, so why not just give your customers what they want now before you lose them? I have a brand new phone so I don't need an upgrade. I don't travel anywhere so I don't need a travel pack, and your WhoCalled add-on is annoying as all hell and those other add-ons are useless to me. Complaining on here probably does nothing, but honestly, Fido employees. Talk to someone about this, please. Your customer service has always been very helpful and friendly. Help your customers out with this one somehow.

Accepted Solution

Re: Fido Dollars/Rewards - Should be used to pay bills

Solved by Former Moderator FidoChristina

Hey @NatAttack!

Welcome to the community.

Thanks for your feedback, we appreciate every opportunity to improve. I'll forward your comments Smiley Keep in mind though that I  can't guarantee that it'll be possible to use FidoDOLLARS™ for anything else that isn't listed Here

View solution in context
1 REPLY 1
FidoChristina
Former Moderator

Hey @NatAttack!

Welcome to the community.

Thanks for your feedback, we appreciate every opportunity to improve. I'll forward your comments Smiley Keep in mind though that I  can't guarantee that it'll be possible to use FidoDOLLARS™ for anything else that isn't listed Here