Fido Dollars Expiring

Highlighted
I'm a Participant Level 1 joowoori
I'm a Participant Level 1

Fido Dollars Expiring

Hello,

I was wondering as to when is the last day for me to redeem my fido dollars so that I can use it towards my new phone. Thank you

Accepted Solution

Re: Fido Dollars Expiring

@joowoori If you are in a contract before April 6 2016 then your Fido dollars are safe until July 2018. If you are month to month or signed a contract after April 6 2016 then unfortunately the last day is today July 6.

View solution in context
Flag this to a Moderator
Message 1 of 6
I'm a Legend Level 1
I'm a Legend Level 1
Solution

@joowoori If you are in a contract before April 6 2016 then your Fido dollars are safe until July 2018. If you are month to month or signed a contract after April 6 2016 then unfortunately the last day is today July 6.

Flag this to a Moderator
Message 2 of 6
I'm a Participant Level 2 Titlas
I'm a Participant Level 2

I have been with Fido for over 6 years, yet my Fido Dollars disappeared from my account!! FRAUD

Flag this to a Moderator
Message 3 of 6

Hey @Titlas and thank you for using the Community Smiley

It's sad to see that you feel that way. All the communications about the FidoDOLLARS were sent to our customers.

For all the necessary inofmation, you can take a look at that link here :

From there, you can simply click on **Update on Fido Programs** to get all the information.

If you have any question, don't hesitate to let us know Smiley 

Flag this to a Moderator
Message 4 of 6
I'm a Participant Level 1 airy
I'm a Participant Level 1

My Fido dollars have disappeared from my account. I received no communication of this. Fido is a ridiculous phone company. I have been with them for over 7 years and all of a suddent they expire. I had a plan before april 2016 and they were not saved like they are said to be.. Fido Answers is ZERO help NO SURPRISE THERE!!! wish i never signed another contract with these crooks 

Flag this to a Moderator
Message 5 of 6
Former Moderator FidoMegan
Former Moderator

Hi airy! 

We notified all customers on their January 2016 invoice that the FidoDOLLARS were expiring. Although your plan may have been before April 2016, this doesn't mean that the FidoDOLLARS would be kept on your account. 

If you had a plan on a monthly basis without an agreement, your FidoDOLLARS would have expired on July 6th 2016.

You can check out the details on that here 

Hope that clarifies! 

Flag this to a Moderator
Message 6 of 6