Fido Dollars Deadline Question

Service interruption

We sincerely apologize to our customers. Especially during these times, we know connectivity is critical and are working hard to restore services for customers who continue to experience wireless interruptions. Residential wireline internet services are not impacted. We will continue to provide updates. Please follow this thread for updates.

SOLVED
DuLLaHaN
I'm a Participant Level 3

I have been hearing that some customers will lose their Fido Dollars by July. Then I heard that it depends on your contract, that it can be used up until 2018.

As for me, I am on a Max Plan (3 years I think) for my iPhone 5, ending this coming June. Will I have to use my Fido Dollars by July or can I wait for the next iPhone model this fall to use my Fido Dollars?

Thanks guys!

Accepted Solution

Re: Fido Dollars Deadline Question

Solved by Former Moderator FidoMaria

Hi @DuLLaHaN,

If you still have a plan that accumulates FidoDOLLARS and are still under agreement, you'll accumulate FidoDOLLARS until the end of your agreement, and have until July 6th 2018 to redeem them.

Hope this answers your question!

View solution in context
3 REPLIES 3
FidoRanya
Former Moderator

Hey @DuLLaHaN

Thanks for reaching out about this! 

As you mentioned, it depends on your plan and your contract. First of all, does your plan still accumulate FidoDOLLARS™ ? Second of all, are you on a contract and if so until when? 

You can find out more details about the policy by clicking right here. If it's still not clear enough, let us know and we'll look into it with you by PM. 

Hope this helps Smiley .

DuLLaHaN
I'm a Participant Level 3

Bravo! You did not even read my post. Your reply just seemed so canned and robotic

As I have mentioned on my previous post, it is a 3 year Max Plan ending this June. It is 3 years old, so by deduction, you should know that it is earning Fido Dollars.

Now I read the article you did link.

The article mentioned that by April 6, 2016, if I am on a plan earning fido dollars, I would be able to redeem it until 2018. However some fido dollars need to be redeemed by July of this year and my term in ending in June.

Will I be able to keep my Fido Dollars until 2018 or until this July?

Hi @DuLLaHaN,

If you still have a plan that accumulates FidoDOLLARS and are still under agreement, you'll accumulate FidoDOLLARS until the end of your agreement, and have until July 6th 2018 to redeem them.

Hope this answers your question!