Fido Dollar Scam

Fido Dollar Scam

Fido Dollar Scam

antonio13
I'm a Participant Level 1

Fido Dollar Scam

Who else thinks its bogus that we can't use our fido dollars for anything other than getting a new phone, sim card, etc? Since fido has phased out the fido dollar system, why not help your customers out and let them use it to help pay their bill or their upgrade fees? Help your customers out Fido! Change your policy, especially since you got rid of the program itself. What the heck is $20 going to do for me??

2 REPLIES 2
EFTC
I'm Qualified Level 1

Kapable-K is correct. Fido dollars was intended for phone upgrades or get free "add on" services only and it was never intended to be used to pay off your bill.  It was introduced back when high end phones were ~ 200 - 300 dollars only.

If you want cash back to pay off your fido bill, you can sign up for FIdo Master Card offered by Rogers Bank.
KAPABLE-K
MVP

@antonio13 Using your Fido dollars to pay your invoice was never part of the Fido Dollars program from the start so why would you expect Fido to allow it now just because they are phasing out the program. If $20 is not going to do anything for you then why complain?