Fido Dollar Credit

Fido Dollar Credit

Fido Dollar Credit

Twinkles
I'm a Participant Level 3

Fido Dollar Credit

Can a rep PM please? I spoke with a rep on the phone last week. I upgraded my device online and was told to wait until my next statement came out and then contact back and he would credit my account. My automatic payment comes out on Saturday and I've been trying to reach someone for 3 days. Thanks!

5 REPLIES 5
Twinkles

As a follow up, I was just on hold with 611 support for 2 hours and it cut me off and now is saying the office is closed, but yet open until 9am? Any idea which time zone this is? Because it's currently 4:50pm MT

Hi @Twinkles!

Sending you a PM now. Smiley

Twinkles

@FidoMaria I sent the info requested and responded to your pm yesterday. Please let me know you received it. 

Twinkles

@FidoMaria Ok, i sent over my email again yesterday (with notification I did so) as requested. I have been very patient with the promos going on. I have been trying to contact someone since LAST Saturday. The 888 number has been disconnecting me, the 611 number has been disconnecting me. The live chat never gets answered, the facebook messenger I had one answer, but no response. 

I had a week before my automatic payment went through and I couldn't get anyone to get this done for me. I am now at the end of my patience with this. I will NOT wait until my statement (like the last rep told me too last week) because look where that got me? I would like this credited back on my pre-authorized payment method immediately.

In the future, if you do not want people to use the dollars, do not offer the program.

Donnie7526
I'm a Contributor Level 1

Hello. Really sorry your having such a rough time. I just want to let you know that im sure Fido appreciates your loyalty and patience. I would keep trying to contact Fido and just try and be a little more patient as they are overwhelmed and are having a hard time handling the volume of customer calls and messages

Happy holidays and Have a wonderful 2018