Fido Customer Service Is A Nightmare

Bwcollard
I'm a Participant Level 3

DO NOT GET FIDO INTERNET. It does not work and the customer service experience is worse than anything I have ever encountered before. My internet stopped working 8 days ago. Since I have spent 6+ hours of my personal time on the phone with 7 different technical support representatives and 2 field technicians who could not fix the problem. After all this, I was told the matter had been escalated to a level 2 tech manager who would call me and fix the problem. After waiting for hours and no call. I was told there was no manager available and that someone would contact me the following day. On day 9 without internet service that I am paying for. 

1 REPLY 1
FidoKija
Former Moderator

Hey Bwcollard! Welcome to the community. 

That's really not the experience we want for our customers and we apologize for the delay in getting your home internet service set up. If a request is sent for a manager to call you back, rest assured that this will be done a soon as possible. 

We would be glad to check with you if there's any progress though. I'm sending you a PM so we can check it out. Smiley See you there!