Fido Community Reps - Can Fido honor the 10g/60$ deal if we post here?

TTW
I'm a Participant Level 3
I'm a Participant Level 3

Many loyal Fido customers have been trying to contact Fido to take advantage of this great holiday deal (10g/60$) over the past weekend.  However, due to call volumes, we have not been able to get through via phone, live chat, or even these forums (despite promises of communication).  Some have waited hours with no luck, and others, minutes and getting through.  

Given those facts, could we have a fido representative confirm that existing customers who are asking for this deal, with documented request via this thread or other community threads, be granted the promotion, when your customer service capacity catches up to the demand?  We're not being impatient, just let us know when you can do it, and honor the request.  

That would go a long way in building community trust, and decreasing the angst that we all feel.  Thank you very much. 

1 REPLY 1
HOG
I'm a Participant Level 1
I'm a Participant Level 1

I have been trying to get a hold of a representative all day yesterday. I have been trying to call, live chat or Tweet Fido, with no answer. 

Fido's phone line had been shut down entirely yesterday. At one point they even played the message that signaled it was outside of their business hours, but in fact it was not. Fido, could you please honor the 10gn/$60 deal as we DID try to take advantage of it during the time frame but you COULD NOT process all the demands.