Fido 100$ prepaid voucher

SOLVED
rodge979
I'm a Participant Level 2

Hello, was wondering what are: the plan, included options and fees with the 100$ voucher refill for Fido prepaid plans. I have searched the site but didnt find an answer. Thank you.

Accepted Solution

Re: Fido 100$ prepaid voucher

Solved by Senior MVP Senior MVP

Hello Rodge979,

Welcome to the community!

If I'm not mistaken, the vouchers are just a method of putting money to your prepaid account. The money in your account can then be used towards plans (monthly or daily) and services (see here).

The different voucher amounts provide varying lengths of access to the network. $10, $20 and $30 vouchers provide access to the network for up to 30 days from date added to the account; $50 vouchers for up to 60 days; $100 vouchers for up to 365 days.

If you don’t refill your account before the balance expiry date, any remaining balance in your account will expire and be lost. You’ll no longer be able to use your phone except for emergency 911 calls. However, you can restore your expired balance if you refill within 7 days of the expiry date (taken from Full details from above). 

Hope this helps Smiley

Cheers

View solution in context
3 REPLIES 3
Cawtau
Senior MVP

Hello Rodge979,

Welcome to the community!

If I'm not mistaken, the vouchers are just a method of putting money to your prepaid account. The money in your account can then be used towards plans (monthly or daily) and services (see here).

The different voucher amounts provide varying lengths of access to the network. $10, $20 and $30 vouchers provide access to the network for up to 30 days from date added to the account; $50 vouchers for up to 60 days; $100 vouchers for up to 365 days.

If you don’t refill your account before the balance expiry date, any remaining balance in your account will expire and be lost. You’ll no longer be able to use your phone except for emergency 911 calls. However, you can restore your expired balance if you refill within 7 days of the expiry date (taken from Full details from above). 

Hope this helps Smiley

Cheers

rodge979
I'm a Participant Level 2

Thank you for the reply Cawtau,

I saw all these info on fido.ca, but my question was wich plan i will get with the 100$ for 365 days, 45¢/min, 35¢/min or 30¢/min? Limited or Unlimited TEXT to Canadian, U.S. or international wireless numbers? UNLIMITED EVENING AND WEEKEND CALLS ?........

Hello again,

Fido removed the By the Minute plans so I believe you will have to choose a By the Day or By the Month plan. Your rates and included services woud depend on which plan you chose.

Hope this helps Smiley

Cheers