Fake news fido lied to again and again

Pissedoff33
I'm a Contributor Level 2

In with customer non service again agent told me orfice of the president called me last Wednesday 2 days apparently before the request was submitted although my phone log shows no missed call that day in in private message10 minutes ago was asked to fill out form because they dont have my account info. As i have asked only to be contacted thru the pm service. Getting very tired of bs and run around call is now over 30 minutes still on hold. Again had to ask for manager 5 times are your non customer service agents hard of hearing. Got off the phone with the supervisor got lied to again she confirmed that office of the president tried to contact me Wednesday double checked phone log 3 calls from home nothing else. Brutal. Also was told 1st attempt would be within 24 to 72 hours and message would be left and other attempts would be later. Originally told 3 attempts would be made in that time frame with is it some one is lying i want the # to the office of the president now. Im tiered of all the bs and lying

3 REPLIES 3
FidoClaudia

Hey @Pissedoff33,

Sorry to learn that you still didn't get to speak to the Office of the President. If you contacted Customer Care over the phone and we have advised you that they trIed to contact you, it's simply because they would've left a note on your account when they did so.

We'd very much like to move forward with you and help you out, but for that to happen we'll need to be able to access your account. If you'd like that, please respond to our last PM.

Pissedoff33
I'm a Contributor Level 2

Again what part of they were going to contact me thru the pm do you people not understand i want everything in writing i dont trust anything you tell me it has been nothing but lies. Stop deflecting and answer my question in the last post or do i have to ask 5 times to get anything done from customer non service.

We tried our best to help you @Pissedoff33. I've sent you another PM.