FIDO is going downhill

FIDO is going downhill

FIDO is going downhill

Siezma
I'm a Participant Level 1

FIDO is going downhill

I have been FIDO customer since 2005 and I have 2 months left for my contract to end. I haven't been this excited to cancel something out my life.
Fido used to be amazing when it comes to customer service. I have never had issues up until last year. 3G service is not good, and also reaching FIDO customer service is harder than reaching prime minister's office. I don't blame people working there, I blame the company, constantly cutting staff. Wait time to talk to someone on the phone is 45 min, it is a joke.
Anyway, I am just one customer and losing me will not cost anything to FIDO but I can assure you, so many of my friends that use your services are also fed up and switching to other couriers.
I am checking my bills, and notice I have to pay $30 extra, for some reason I am charged extra $10 for something related to data. Again I will not call and wait 45 min to speak someone, and I rather pay it and wait for my contract ends so I can win my freedom of choice back. I am never signing a contract with any company after my terrible experience with FIDO. 2 more month. 

1 REPLY 1
FidoKenny

Hey @Siezma and thanks for reaching out.

I moved from the **feedback zone board ** to here. Simply to clarify, that board is really to give feedback on the the community forum.

Concerning what you said, I have to say that this is certainly not the experience that we want for our customers. We definitely want to keep you with us.

For future reference, for anything related to your Fido account, you can reach us on our other channels here.

I'm sending you a PM now to check your account with you. Talk to you soon !!