FIDO has the worst customer service

Anojen
I'm a Participant Level 1

My phone is not charging properly and I have fido device protection. You would think they would know how to approach the problem and fix it right? Nope. I went throught their insurance company and back with fido and my phone is still here not charging properly. I tried calling 611 and was on hold for maybe 20 mins so I gave up. Tried to doing a live chat, and no representative came. Went to the store at a mall, didnt know anything and seemed like he just was hired. By far the worst customer service. I'm so glad that my contract ends soon. 

1 REPLY 1
FidoSamantha
Former Moderator

Hey Anojen!

Welcome to the community! 

Sorry to read that you're having a bad experience Sad If your agreement is almost over, it would mean that you're no longer within your 1 year manufacturer warranty (doesn't cover physical or liquid damage). In other words, you wouldn't be able to get your phone repaired for free. 

Have you tried charging your phone with different chargers to see if the problem is the same? 

Also, can you tell me why exactly Asurion did not replace the phone? I'll need as much details as possible Smiley 

Let me know!