FIDO billing mistake

Service interruption

An update for our valued customers: We know you depend on us and on April 19, we let you down - for this we are truly sorry. You won’t be charged for your wireless services that were impacted on Monday, April 19. A credit equivalent to that day's wireless service fee will be applied to your May bill. This will be done automatically & no action is required by you.

Click here to read more

FIDO billing mistake

FIDO billing mistake

SOLVED
id4vip
I'm Helpful Level 1

FIDO billing mistake

I have Fido cell service. today i received bill from Fido which was wrong & it is total amount of $72.0. this amount is sense less.

in my calculation it must be $22.50 plus taxes & i am happy to pay that without any question, i called help line and they checked it and told me to make correction. at the time of talking with CS, my online account was not updated & he told me to wait for hour it will reflect on my online account later. when now i checked my account now Fido CS change the amount about $32 which i assumed $10 extra. when i called the help line again the CS told me they can correct only one time for one billing circle.  so wait till next billing circle. & open request that time. i am not able to understand why he is not correcting this time if there is error in bill.

Accepted Solution

Re: FIDO billing mistake

Solved by I'm Helpful Level 1

I found how CS calculate, I think he charge me one month advance. i think he is correct.  i am happy with his correction, Please Forum MODS, please erase this topic or put it into answered topics, i am happy to pay your bill, Fido service & customer service both are very good.
thanks

View solution in context
2 REPLIES 2
id4vip
I'm Helpful Level 1

I found how CS calculate, I think he charge me one month advance. i think he is correct.  i am happy with his correction, Please Forum MODS, please erase this topic or put it into answered topics, i am happy to pay your bill, Fido service & customer service both are very good.
thanks

Hey @id4vip

Glad that everything got sorted out and thanks for keeping us posted!