FIDO SAVED MY BUTT TODAY! *THANK YOU!*

DerZ
I'm a Participant Level 1

Hello Folks

My car broke down today at the worst spot possible on the 401 and i did not have enough phone time to send a text less make a call (pay as you go). I inadvertantly forgot to add a card before work this morning, so when I attempted to call CAA, I realized my mistake not updating my phone time.  

I was 4km from a store or phone in either direction and already incredibly late for work when i thought to call *611 and see if i could purchase phone time with my visa debit card. It turns out fido does not accept visa debit but that is all i had. The very kind rep added $7 to my phone for me so i could call CAA and if placed on hold had sufficient time to wait and get the help i needed. 

In the end i got ahold of CAA within a few minutes and they were there to help me within 20 mins my car was on the truck. I was at work an hour late but if not for the extremely helpful folks at fido it would have been the day or even worse I could have been hit and killed trying to walk the 4km to the next exit on the busy highway to make the call to caa.

I thank fido and their reps for the fabulous service and incredible help they gave me today!  I'll never choose of reffer another phone service Thanks so much fido!

Brian H

1 REPLY 1
FidoJessica
Former Moderator

Hey @DerZ!

Welcome to the community Smiley I'm so happy to read this! Thanks for the shout-out and we're glad to read as well that you were able to get out of there fast! Thanks for your loyalty to Fido and we wish you many more years with us Smiley

Cheers!