FIDO I THE ABSOLUTE WORST

SOLVED
cmoreton
I'm a Participant Level 2

I ordered the S8+ on Jan 23rd, I did talk to someone, they told me it's on back order and I should have it within a week "witch would be Jan 31st" I phoned yesterday customer service, and spoke to the rudest guy EVER, I told him that I have not yet received a order shipped email, "customer service guy went on telling me I will be receiving it mid February and that's what's going to happen"

If I knew it would take over 2 weeks I would of switched providers. 

I asked to talk to a supervisor or manager, customer service guy said "there is no one to talk to u"? He would have a manger call me back in 24h, well 24h have come and gone, I'm about to go postal on fido, I want to cut ties ASAP, 

every other phone company has the phone in stock and in store, yet I can't even get someone on the phone.

WORST SERVICE EVER.

Accepted Solution

Re: FIDO I THE ABSOLUTE WORST

Solved by Moderator

Hey @cmoreton and thanks for reaching out.

This is defintiely not the type of experience that we want for any of our customers.

I would like to check with you what's going on with your order. 

I'm sending you a PM to get this looked into. Talk to you soon.

View solution in context
6 REPLIES 6
monstersinc
I'm a Contributor Level 1

hey...join the club. Been waiting since Dec 21st. all they keep saying is next week...next week...next week. Went from $60 to $85 a month to get the phone. Paying $85...still no phone. 

Scooby-Doo
I'm Qualified Level 1

Hi @monstersinc

scary indeed! Diid you order your new phone online ?

I would suggest you take this fact with billing we all understand the 85$ gets prorated upon change of plan .. usually following an initial email confirmation of order contarct for upgrading device from that point thoughit it may take a few more days to ship and all. 

If it takes longer than the shipping of 2-5  open days. you should be able obtain a adjustment atathe least on the prorated via billing. 

Just ask for account look up. This is written on site / documents about shipping and should be effective.

TC, Have a nice weekend!

Hey @Scooby-Doo

We don't normally adjust accounts, these situations are case by case.

Note also that the shipping starts when the order is shipped Smiley

But for any assistance, don't hesitate to reply to our PM @monstersinc

Hey @monstersinc

We've replied to your private message. 

See you there Smiley

Scooby-Doo
I'm Qualified Level 1

Hi @cmoreton

We are so sorry for the rudest call Ever 

But I wouldn't stick around if they had the worse service that is true and I can be meaning business quite frankly and analytics.  in reality I consider Fido the very Opposite. It's the Best you will find in telecom. Check out the rudest at Rogers ok(you did not hear that from me.)

Did you get to speak with a manager after all? You should talk with that rude person's manager for sure. 

You are in good hands here with @FidoKenny is so helpful and kind!

As it was back order and you ask Timeframe I can tell you it's very hard to be really accurate on that and it goes in with demand and locations. It as not been that long I ordered the Pixel 2 and it took about 5-6 days in all and was not back order.

I hope you receive email shipping confirmation quickly now and at least you are upgrading so Im assuming you have a device for now not like a broken phone or screen.

Click Customer survey link Here please provide your experience at Fido. 

Cheers!

FidoKenny

Hey @cmoreton and thanks for reaching out.

This is defintiely not the type of experience that we want for any of our customers.

I would like to check with you what's going on with your order. 

I'm sending you a PM to get this looked into. Talk to you soon.