FIDO DOLLARS?

I'm a Participant Level 1 Nothappy1
I'm a Participant Level 1

FIDO DOLLARS?

Why am I not able to use my Fido Dollars? I would like to use it toward my bill or accessories. Since when is this not permitted? No notice?? Fido rep just told me that they are stopping the Fido Dollars all together now. So I'm waiting here to accumulate enough to do something with, and now they are obsolete!! Not right! Not happy!

Accepted Solution

Re: FIDO DOLLARS?

Hey Nothappy1!

Welcome to the Community! 

We've done some changes to our FidoDOLLARS program. You can find more details here.

Bills and accessories can't be paid with FidoDOLLARS.

Hope this will answer your questions, let me know if you need more help Smiley 

View solution in context
Flag this to a Moderator
Message 1 of 5
Former Moderator FidoManuel
Former Moderator
Solution

Hey Nothappy1!

Welcome to the Community! 

We've done some changes to our FidoDOLLARS program. You can find more details here.

Bills and accessories can't be paid with FidoDOLLARS.

Hope this will answer your questions, let me know if you need more help Smiley 

Flag this to a Moderator
Message 2 of 5
Highlighted
I'm a Contributor Level 2 gcrmt
I'm a Contributor Level 2

Fido would go a long way if they convert the Fido Dollar balance to dollar for dollar credits to be applied to the final billing cycle.  I suggested this in another thread and I don't even get acknowledgement of this - only some poor excuse like bring us a new program. Very poor PR by Fido.  Just like that, years of loyalty and *poof*, Fido takes it away and gives nothing in return.

Flag this to a Moderator
Message 3 of 5
Former Moderator FidoTerryB
Former Moderator

Hey @gcrmt,

Sorry to hear we didn't get back to you on the last post. The Fidodollars program is being phased out since our new Pulse plans includes Spotify and Daily Vice for 2 years, which are a super feature if didn't have a chance to check it out.

You can still accumulate Fidodollars or keep them depending on the plan and agreement you are on. You can click here for more details. Hope this helps! Smiley

**Edited typo

Flag this to a Moderator
Message 4 of 5
I'm a Participant Level 1 sm369
I'm a Participant Level 1

In all cases, once the redemption date has passed, the program will no longer be available to you and any outstanding FidoDOLLARS balance will be gone.

... since if existing packages are not needed to a customer, s/he should forget forget existing FidoD.. nice try to help :(.. thx.

Flag this to a Moderator
Message 5 of 5