FIDO DOES NOT HONOR PHONE CUSTOMER SERVICE PROMISES

SOLVED
sureo9
I'm a Participant Level 2

I had recently change the plan  i was concivnced by on of the representatives that the 25 CAD  hardware upgrade will be waived off..  

But i can see it in the bill for the month. The only reason i stayed on with FIDO was because of these offers.. And this may well be the only reason why i will move to another network.  I don't mind paying off the  device amount and  move on  but i cannot tolerate lies.

Click here
LIES !!! 

Accepted Solution

Re: FIDO DOES NOT HONOR PHONE CUSTOMER SERVICE PROMISES

Solved by Former Moderator FidoCatherine

Hey Sureo9, 

When you noticed the $25 hardware upgrade fee charge on your bill, did you contact us so we could help & remove it? 😃

we're happy to fix this ASAP!

I'll send you a PM so we can look into this!

View solution in context
3 REPLIES 3
gulugulu
I'm a Participant Level 1

I TOTALLY AGREE WITH YOU, I WAS PROMISED SOMETHING 10 DAYS AGO AND WAS TOLD TODAY IT DOESN'T EXIST , I asked the rep to match it close to what i was offered and what was offered was more prices wise and less features.... what a joke.....

FidoCatherine
Former Moderator

Hey Sureo9, 

When you noticed the $25 hardware upgrade fee charge on your bill, did you contact us so we could help & remove it? 😃

we're happy to fix this ASAP!

I'll send you a PM so we can look into this!

sureo9
I'm a Participant Level 2

The fact that i can see it on my bill itself is irritating. I should not see this at all.  whether i contacted Fido on this or not is not relevant. and btw i called  customer service on 611 , i was on wait for more than 15 mins  twice.