FIDO DOES NOT HONOR PHONE CUSTOMER SERVICE PROMISES

Disappointed2
I'm a Participant Level 1

Representative offered price for s8 to renew plan they put a note.  Contacted again to take the plan but they said the first representative was wrong, I am not eligible for that plan.  Second representative confirmed the mistake and quoted another price.  Third representative said previous representatives were all wrong and will not honor any of the quoted prices.  What the heck is going on.  Who can I believe if not the representatives who provide me with the information.  Told the last representative who ended up being retention that this was wrong and not a good way to keep me as a loyal customer of 14 years.  Will be taking my services elsewhere.   

1 REPLY 1
FidoClaudia

Hey @Disappointed2, welcome to the Community!

I'm really sad to read about your latest experience with us, this is definitely not how we like to treat our customers  Sad

We want to provide you with a seamless experience every time that you contact us, regardless of the channel that you use.

You've been with us for a very long time and your loyalty is greatly appreciated, we definitely wouldn't want to see you go!

I'd love the chance to look into this with you and hopefully turn things around.

I'll be sending you a PM soon Smiley