FIDO DOES NOT HONOR PHONE CUSTOMER SERVICE PROMISES

Highlighted
I'm a Participant Level 2

FIDO DOES NOT HONOR PHONE CUSTOMER SERVICE PROMISES

Hi
I would like to bring to your attention my recent experience with Fido. I have been a loyal customer of FIDO, Paying my bills promptly for the past eight years. Currently I am on a no contract, ONE YEAR agreement plan with FIDO because FIDO messed up my bills and overcharged my card on two occasions and to remedy that they gave me a $10 discount to my existing plan for a year.
On Monday Sept 16th, 2013, I called FIDO and asked for my options for getting a new phone, and I was offered by the CSR, a blackberry Q10 on a two year contract with my current plan. I already have 100 FIDO dollars in my account. I confirmed repeatedly about the offer and he confirmed it. He also offered me an IPHONE 5 for a $10 increase to my current plan on a two year contract. So I agreed to go to the store and check the two phones and decide which one to go with. When I went to the store at Erin Mills town centre and the store person was very courteous and wanted to confirm with fido the offer. There upon, fido CSR disagreed and made me to look like a liar. I reminded them to go back to the call and listen as they record all the calls. Then they confirmed that the offer was made but that was a mistake. As I did not want to argue with them in the store I came back home and called again. They refused to honor the offer that was made to me. I am utterly disappointed with FIDO and I seek justice. I have wasted half day of my day off and was left frustrated for being with FIDO. I hope that FIDO WILL HONOR their commitment to a loyal customer.

Regards,
Chitra 

Flag this to a Moderator
Message 1 of 11
Highlighted

Re: FIDO DOES NOT HONOR PHONE CUSTOMER SERVICE PROMISES

Thanks a lot FidoAlyson for sorting this out.

HorusCom
Flag this to a Moderator
Message 11 of 11