FAQ

FAQ

FAQ

FidoErin
Community Manager (Retired)

FAQ

1. I’ve never used a forum before, what do I do first?

To participate, you’ll need to register an account.

Then you’ll have access to post questions or provide an answer to community enquiries on issues you’re experiencing using Fido products or services. See instructions below.

2. How do I Register?

• Click on Register (located at the top right hand corner of the screen)
  • You will be directed to the Fido My Account Page
  • If you already have a registered online Fido accout, log in using your Fido phone number and password under the Already Registered? section.
  • If you haven't registered for an online Fido account yet, you can do so by entering your Fido phone number in the Not Yet Registered? section. Then, click on continue to accept the Terms Of Use.
  • You’re done!

3. After I’m registered, how do I Sign In?

• Click on Sign In (located under Quick Links at the bottom right hand corner of the screen) 
  • You will be directed here
  • Enter your Fido phone number and password
  • You’re done!

4. How do I find information?

The threads are found within message boards, which are discussions found about a specific topic. The search tool enables you to enter a word to find all related conversations that have that word. You can find information easily by searching threads or using the search tool, located at the top right hand corner of the homepage.

5. How do I ask a question?

Browse the subcategory of interest. First, check if your question is already listed, or use the search tool.

If you can’t find the answer you’re looking for, click on Post New Topic in the category related to your question.

6. How do I change my profile picture?

You can check out the picture options to use as a supporting image to your profile under My Settings, then click on the Avatar tab. You can find this information at the top right hand corner of the homepage, once you have logged into the Fido Technical Community.

7. How can I setup my profile and what can I use?

You can setup your profile by selecting the My Settings tab, located at the top right hand side of the homepage. 

There are many ways you can customize your settings, some of the things you can modify include:

• User preferences
  • Personal profile
  • IM screen name
  • Tags