FACE BOOK LOGIN

FACE BOOK LOGIN

FACE BOOK LOGIN

SOLVED
jackastor1
I'm a Contributor Level 1

FACE BOOK LOGIN

This is a general warning to all about the way Facebook will data mine all your information from your use to login with FaceBook!  Facebook takes all your information and that includes what accounts you use to access from Facebook and sells the information. This is how they make money. Do not use Facebook to log into any accounts where information is personal and private. They will be able to data mine your phone type, the plan you have, the money your charged for use each month. They will also be able to target you for ads that are specific to you from this information. Be aware

good luck

Jack

Accepted Solution

Re: FACE BOOK LOGIN

Solved by Former Moderator FidoTerry

Hey @jackastor1!

We don't sell our customer's private information since we understand that it's important to them. We made a change on the Fido Log in so it will be easier for our customers to log in. We understand that it's easy to forget our Fido.ca user name and passwords sometimes but it's harder to forget the Facebook credentials since most users use Facebook more often. Hope that helps clarifies everything! Smiley

View solution in context
3 REPLIES 3
FidoTerry
Former Moderator

Hey @jackastor1!

We don't sell our customer's private information since we understand that it's important to them. We made a change on the Fido Log in so it will be easier for our customers to log in. We understand that it's easy to forget our Fido.ca user name and passwords sometimes but it's harder to forget the Facebook credentials since most users use Facebook more often. Hope that helps clarifies everything! Smiley

jackastor1

You don't but Facebook does its how they are able to make billions and give the service for free. 

jackastor1

Gotta love it when a Fido rep trashes our posts when you reveal how face book is compromised on a regular basis. Instead of removing links they toss out our posts so we can't see the real world.