Extra minute fee per minute

SOLVED
thevili
I'm a Participant Level 2

HiI exceeded my 250 minutes free call on my $45.00/month package. How much is the price per minute for extra call usage?

Thanks

Accepted Solution

Re: Extra minute fee per minute

Solved by MVP MVP

Hey @thevili,

If you have unlimited text usually the MMS is also included but to double check to make sure it is.

Login to your account click on the number you want to check, on the next page look under FEATURES it should say something like Unlimited Text, Picture and Video Messages. If it does then it is included if not you will have to get a Fido representative to have a look at your plan details.

View solution in context
4 REPLIES 4
KAPABLE-K
MVP

Hello @thevili,

Welcome to the community!

Currently the fee is,

Calls from Canada to Canadian numbers only, billed by the minute. Additional minutes: 50¢/min (Call Forwarding: 20¢/min).

thevili

Thanx!

My SMS are free.  Are the MMS free as well?

Hey @thevili,

If you have unlimited text usually the MMS is also included but to double check to make sure it is.

Login to your account click on the number you want to check, on the next page look under FEATURES it should say something like Unlimited Text, Picture and Video Messages. If it does then it is included if not you will have to get a Fido representative to have a look at your plan details.

thevili

Thank you!