Extra minute fee per minute

Service interruption

An update for our valued customers: We know you depend on us and on April 19, we let you down - for this we are truly sorry. You won’t be charged for your wireless services that were impacted on Monday, April 19. A credit equivalent to that day's wireless service fee will be applied to your May bill. This will be done automatically & no action is required by you.

Click here to read more

SOLVED
sba1
I'm a Participant Level 3

I exceeded 31 minute call on my $45.00/month package. How much is the price per minute for extra call usage?

Accepted Solution

Re: Extra minute fee per minute

Solved by Moderator

Hey @sba1!

Thanks for posting Smiley

Our price plans can have different overage rates for minutes, this means that the rate you'll be charged for going over your minutes all depends on what specific plan you have.

In order to get you the right answer, I'm sending you a PM so we can check out your account and your plan!

View solution in context
1 REPLY 1
FidoNick

Hey @sba1!

Thanks for posting Smiley

Our price plans can have different overage rates for minutes, this means that the rate you'll be charged for going over your minutes all depends on what specific plan you have.

In order to get you the right answer, I'm sending you a PM so we can check out your account and your plan!