Extra Large Plan not offered online

SOLVED
libra1963ca1
I'm a Participant Level 1

Want to upgrade to iPhone X, call center said I can buy for $449 plus use my $67 Fido dollars online if I pick the Extra Large plan $95 with 3 gb data but it is not offered to me online. Do I have to pay the $25 extra and order this over the phone?

Accepted Solution

Re: Extra Large Plan not offered online

Solved by Former Moderator FidoAmanda

Hey libra1963ca1!

Welcome to the Community!

For the time being, Extra Large plans are not available when changing your plan online. Changing your plan to an Extra Large plan is something that can only be done through a customer service rep. 

If you would like to avoid the $25 hardware upgrade fee, you can get in touch with a rep to change your plan to an Extra Large plan and then, after the change is completed, you can head back online to place your upgrade order through My Account. 

This will allow you to, both, take advantage of the Extra Large plan upgrade offer and save on the hardware upgrade fee. 

You can find all our servicing channels here

Let us know if you would prefer a PM instead. 

View solution in context
3 REPLIES 3
FidoAmanda
Former Moderator

Hey libra1963ca1!

Welcome to the Community!

For the time being, Extra Large plans are not available when changing your plan online. Changing your plan to an Extra Large plan is something that can only be done through a customer service rep. 

If you would like to avoid the $25 hardware upgrade fee, you can get in touch with a rep to change your plan to an Extra Large plan and then, after the change is completed, you can head back online to place your upgrade order through My Account. 

This will allow you to, both, take advantage of the Extra Large plan upgrade offer and save on the hardware upgrade fee. 

You can find all our servicing channels here

Let us know if you would prefer a PM instead. 

libra1963ca
I'm a Participant Level 2

That sounds good. I will call in to upgrade and then go online to order my phone. Thank you for responding.

Anytime, libra1963ca!