Extra 2GB Data Offer By Text

SOLVED
iveshe
I'm a Participant Level 1

I received a text for an extra 2GB of data, which I responded YES to. I was texted back saying I'd receive another confirmation text, which I am still waiting for. This was on Sept 16. Just wondering what's going on here. Thanks.

Accepted Solution

Re: Extra 2GB Data Offer From Text

Solved by MVP MVP

@iveshe If you login to your account online then click on the number you got the text for do you see the amount of data you have increased by 2GB? If you do then I won't worry too much about the text but if you don't see it then I would inquire about it. 

It would be faster to call customer service from your Fido phone by dialing *611 or you can message Fido on Facebook or Twitter for a faster response.

View solution in context
3 REPLIES 3
KAPABLE-K
MVP

@iveshe If you login to your account online then click on the number you got the text for do you see the amount of data you have increased by 2GB? If you do then I won't worry too much about the text but if you don't see it then I would inquire about it. 

It would be faster to call customer service from your Fido phone by dialing *611 or you can message Fido on Facebook or Twitter for a faster response.

Hi @iveshe

When you reply YES, the Data should be added automatically.

You should however get a confirmation SMS within the next 5 days.

I'll send you a PM so we can take a closer look at your account & make sure it's set-up 😃

Thank you for the extra data!!!! What a great way to celebrate Fido's 20th. This is awesome, and so are you

If you liked my answer or I solved your problem please click like or solved.