SOLVED
Areaj
I'm a Participant Level 2

Expiring fido dollars

Accepted Solution

Re: Expiring fido dollars

Solved by Former Moderator FidoAmanda

Hey Areaj!

FidoDOLLARS cannot be used to purchase accessories and they cannot be used to pay your bill since that's how they're accumulated. 

They can be used to:

- Purchase a new phone

- Purchase a new SIM card

- Purchase a travel pack

- Purchase certain add-ons for one or two months as a trial 

Hope this helps!

View solution in context
6 REPLIES 6
FidoAmanda
Former Moderator

Hey Areaj!

Welcome to the Community! 

How can we help you? What would you like to know about the FidoDOLLARS expiring?

Areaj

Yeah hi, I wrote but somehow it got deleted. I wanted to know how I can use my fido dollars as I was just told they will expire on July 6th 2016 so I barely have 10 days. We r not planning to go out of Canada so I can't use them for roaming and I just got a $0 phone from fido so I can't use them towards that either. Please help me out as I would like to use them towards my bill or accessories. ....Kindly reply ASAP as I have very little time left and around $100 fido dollars!

@Areaj Fido dollars can only be used towards phone upgrades or travel packs.

I would suggest you add a little more and buy one of the cheapest phone Fido offers and thet way you have a backup phone.

Hey Areaj!

FidoDOLLARS cannot be used to purchase accessories and they cannot be used to pay your bill since that's how they're accumulated. 

They can be used to:

- Purchase a new phone

- Purchase a new SIM card

- Purchase a travel pack

- Purchase certain add-ons for one or two months as a trial 

Hope this helps!

jeni

I have fido dollars to use too.  Can you tell me specifically which add ons can be purchased with fido dollars for a one or two month trial?  None of the other options will work for me.

Thanks!

Hey @jeni!

The FidoDOLLARS expired as of today and were only available for certain limited monthly add-ons. The most popular use for these FidoDOLLARS were to use towards phone upgrades.