Exclusive deals - terrible

I'm a Contributor Level 1 devonw
I'm a Contributor Level 1

Exclusive deals - terrible

Hello, so I noticed online people mentioning this great loyalty plan offered to them $40/5GB with pulse....I think hey!, I've been a long loyal customer I want to sign up as well since my contract is up soon.  To my disappointment, I was offered $50/5GB.  Over 10 years with Fido and that's all I get?  Sad  Please tell me this isn't so.

Accepted Solution

Re: Exclusive deals - terrible

Hey @TNK, thanks for posting!

I did move your post to this thread, as it deals with a similar topic. Smiley

On our end, we do want to emphasize the fact that we 100% appreciate the loyalty of all our customers and always want them to have the best offer possible that will fit their needs! In order to ensure our loyal customers always have the best deals, we do offer loyalty plans as well as our in-market plans. When it comes to loyalty plans, our system finds availability and many factors can influence what plans a specific account is targeted for. It's important to note that we can only apply plans that a subscriber is targeted for, but we'll always do our best to get you the best offer!

In terms of your account, we do have tons of promos going on right now, and we'd love to check your options out together! I'll send you a PM to get started.

Finally, I did want to mention that all our offerings and promotions fall within the rules and regulations outlined by the CRTC and enforced by the CCTS. When it does come to product pricing, I assure you that we're 100% aligned.

I hope this info helps! We'll talk in PM regarding your account Smiley 

View solution in context
Flag this to a Moderator
Message 1 of 21
Highlighted

Re: Exclusive deals - terrible

I'm sorry to learn that.  If you change your mind, you just need to reply to our PM and we'll be happy to help.

Flag this to a Moderator
Message 21 of 21