Exceed data usage

Highlighted
I'm a Participant Level 1
I'm a Participant Level 1

Exceed data usage

I exceed my mobile phone data usage today, is it possible to increase one time only data usage for this month? Since there are still 17 days for my data usage refresh. Thanks

Accepted Solution

Re: Exceed data usage

Hello Hylee,

Welcome to the community!

Even if you have a plan which allows for Data Top-Ups, you must purchase a top-up before you've reached your monthly data limit (see here). If you've already exceeded your data, unfortunately your only option is to continue using data with overage fees. You can verify your data overage rate in My Account. You should note that your data will be capped once you reach $50 in overage charges. You can then choose to accept further charges to continue to use additional data.

Hope this helps Smiley

Cheers

View solution in context
Flag this to a Moderator
Message 1 of 2
Highlighted
Senior MVP Senior MVP
Senior MVP
Solution

Re: Exceed data usage

Hello Hylee,

Welcome to the community!

Even if you have a plan which allows for Data Top-Ups, you must purchase a top-up before you've reached your monthly data limit (see here). If you've already exceeded your data, unfortunately your only option is to continue using data with overage fees. You can verify your data overage rate in My Account. You should note that your data will be capped once you reach $50 in overage charges. You can then choose to accept further charges to continue to use additional data.

Hope this helps Smiley

Cheers

Flag this to a Moderator
Message 2 of 2