End the suspension

End the suspension

End the suspension

SOLVED
esthermilo
I'm a Participant Level 2

End the suspension

Hey there,
I started a suspension 2months ago, and right now I want to activate my account so I can use it when I get back to Canada. The thing is that I tried to call the customer service, but it took forever for them to pick me up.
I also tried to contact the messenger Rep. while it also took a long time for them to reply and they even did not answer any of my question.

So I was wondering if there is any way for me to end the suspension asap.
I remember that there was a link on the website that I can click in and end the suspension by myself.
Is there anyone can help?

Thanks a lot😢

Accepted Solution

Re: end the suspension

Solved by Moderator

Hey @esthermilo

Welcome to the Community!

The temporary suspension expires automatically once it is over, but if you need it to be removed before the end date then our customer service can definitely help.

Note that there is no link to remove it directly by yourself. This is something that can only be completed with customer service. 

You can find all the ways to get in touch with us on our contact us page or we could send you a PM here.

View solution in context
1 REPLY 1
FidoCharles

Hey @esthermilo

Welcome to the Community!

The temporary suspension expires automatically once it is over, but if you need it to be removed before the end date then our customer service can definitely help.

Note that there is no link to remove it directly by yourself. This is something that can only be completed with customer service. 

You can find all the ways to get in touch with us on our contact us page or we could send you a PM here.