End plan

End plan

End plan

SOLVED
RichardPost
I'm a Participant Level 2

End plan

Hi guys,

Since I am going back to the Netherlands the 7th of November I want to make sure that my plan ends after this date. Can I do this online?

Kind regards,

Richard Post

Accepted Solution

Re: End plan

Solved by Former Moderator FidoJessica

Hey @RichardPost !

Welcome to the community Smiley

We sure can! Will you be coming back to Canada soon by any chance? We can always take a peek and see if we can offer you a suspension plan for a maximum of 4 months if applicable! If not we can certainly help you with this online !

Let us know Smiley

View solution in context
11 REPLIES 11
FidoJessica
Former Moderator

Hey @RichardPost !

Welcome to the community Smiley

We sure can! Will you be coming back to Canada soon by any chance? We can always take a peek and see if we can offer you a suspension plan for a maximum of 4 months if applicable! If not we can certainly help you with this online !

Let us know Smiley

RichardPost
I'm a Participant Level 2

Hi Jessica,

Since I will start my graduation project in the Netherlands and I was only over for a 10-week internship I will not come back to Canada soon. Where can I find online how to end my plan?

Regards,

Richard

Hey @RichardPost!

Understood Smiley I'll be able to help you with that here! I'll be sending you a private message.

Wilt1
I'm a Participant Level 3

I am currently  in the Netherlands and do want to suspend my account  for the next two months. How can I go about it?

FidoMaria
Former Moderator

Hi @Wilt1 & welcome to the Community! Smiley

Here's a bit more info about the temporary suspension (please note that this offer is subject to change at any time):

- In order to be eligible, you must be on a month-to-month basis;

- The suspension can be applied for a minimum period of 2 months and maximum period of 4 months;

- The suspension may only begin on the first day of your billing cycle;

- The suspension fee is $7/month and must be paid in advance.

If you fit the requirements and would like to have this added to your account, let me know and I'll send you a PM. 

Cheers!

Wilt1

Currently month to month, 2 months from today or somewhat later would be OK.  Returning around Dec.14. If I have to wait for the billing cycle (19th?) it is not. Possibility  of changeover to pay as you go (by the minute)?

FidoMaria
Former Moderator

@Wilt1 If your billing cycle is on the 19th, we'd need to start it on October 19th. You'd however be able to remove it whenever you come back. Smiley

Switching to pay-as-you-go is also an option, but you'd lose your monthly plan and would need to go through another credit check should you want to switch back to postpaid when you return.

Wilt1

Ok, credit check would not be a problem....however  I would like to go ahead with the suspension 

FidoMaria
Former Moderator

@Wilt1 I'll send you a PM shortly.

Talk to you soon. Smiley

Wilt1

Working on my tablet and wifi.  No phone  at the moment 

FidoMaria
Former Moderator

@Wilt1 We'd simply continue the convo in private since I'll need your account info. No need for a phone. Smiley