Download Past Invoices

Download Past Invoices

Download Past Invoices

SOLVED
ayup
I'm a Participant Level 2

Download Past Invoices

Would like to download past invoices but after logging in there appears to be no way to do that anymore.  'Payment History' is just a list of payments made but none can be clicked through to a downloadable PDF.  Am I missing something or have that facility been removed?

Accepted Solution

Re: Download Past Invoices

Solved by MVP MVP
It's still there when you go to billing and payments where it says view bill you can click on the drop down arrow to change the month then click on save as PDF. If you can not see that try clearing your browser cache or try a different browser and see if it works.
View solution in context
3 REPLIES 3
KAPABLE-K
MVP

It's still there when you go to billing and payments where it says view bill you can click on the drop down arrow to change the month then click on save as PDF. If you can not see that try clearing your browser cache or try a different browser and see if it works.

ayup
I'm a Participant Level 2

Thanks for the help.  Cleared cache, tried Chrome, Safari and Firefox.... still no luck.  OSX 10.11.6.  Can't see a 'view bills' or similar drop down anywhere.  I log in using my phone number and password.  Frustrating because I remember downloading PDFs from within my account / browser a couple of years ago. 

Thanks for the details, @ayup!

It sounds like you're not logging in with the account holder profile and that you have limited access to My Account on fido.ca

Are you able to register with your email address by clicing on My Account and then register now?