Does the 2 year Premium membership restart when you go from one pulse plan to another?

Does the 2 year Premium membership restart when you go from one pulse plan to another?

SOLVED
Ditto
I'm a Participant Level 2

I already had spotify premium from my old pulse plan. Im swtiching to a new plan which also includes the 2 year membership. My question is, whether the 2 year countdown restarts with my new plan or continues from my old one.

Accepted Solution

Re: Does the 2 year Premium membership restart when you go from one pulse plan to another?

Solved by Former Moderator FidoAmanda

Hey Ditto!

Welcome to the Community! 

Your free two year free Spotify premium subscription doesn't reset when you change your plan from one Pulse plan to another.

Your free Spotify premium subscription starts on the date that you first activate, or change your plan to, a Pulse plan and expires 2 years after. 

Hope this helps!

View solution in context
5 REPLIES 5
FidoAmanda
Former Moderator

Hey Ditto!

Welcome to the Community! 

Your free two year free Spotify premium subscription doesn't reset when you change your plan from one Pulse plan to another.

Your free Spotify premium subscription starts on the date that you first activate, or change your plan to, a Pulse plan and expires 2 years after. 

Hope this helps!

Ditto
I'm a Participant Level 2

For my situation, my previous plan was a BYOP pulse plan. I upgraded my phone and had to change to a new pulse plan (on a new 2 year contract). Does that change anything?

FidoAmanda
Former Moderator

Hey Ditto! 

Nope, that wouldn't change anything since your previous plan was also a Pulse plan. 

Hi,

You said that you've removed FidoDollars to bring something new and more exciting, but with FidoDollars, we were having this as long as we were with you. Now after two years, what will make me stay with you? I hope that pulse plan will maybe bring something else new.

We can't comment or speculate on any upcoming services or promotions @laurentmathurin but keep an eye on Fido.ca as we always make sure to let everyone know when something new and exciting arrives!