Does US travel pack work for multiple trips within 31-day period?

SOLVED
Jaclyn1
I'm a Participant Level 1

I'm taking two short trips to the U.S. in the same month (and returning to Canada in between). If I don't use up my US travel pack on the first trip, is it valid for the second trip? Thanks.

Accepted Solution

Re: Does US travel pack work for multiple trips within 31-day period?

Solved by Former Moderator FidoAlyson

Hey @Jaclyn1

Welcome to the Community!

I just want to add some information Smiley

The travel pack is valid for 30 days so it's not in regards to your billing cycle but in regards to the date you activated it. 

If both your trips are in the same 30 days period, you will have no problem at all! 

If you go over the travel pack, you'll be charged accordingly to its over usage rate. 

If the package you chose doesn't include data, I suggest you turn off DATA ROAMING and CELLULAR DATA before passing the boarder!

Enjoy your trips!!

View solution in context
2 REPLIES 2
KAPABLE-K
MVP

Yes it will work as long as your two trips are in the same billing cycle.

Hey @Jaclyn1

Welcome to the Community!

I just want to add some information Smiley

The travel pack is valid for 30 days so it's not in regards to your billing cycle but in regards to the date you activated it. 

If both your trips are in the same 30 days period, you will have no problem at all! 

If you go over the travel pack, you'll be charged accordingly to its over usage rate. 

If the package you chose doesn't include data, I suggest you turn off DATA ROAMING and CELLULAR DATA before passing the boarder!

Enjoy your trips!!