Discount on Second Line

Discount on Second Line

Discount on Second Line

SOLVED
Oscar22385
I'm a Participant Level 1

Discount on Second Line

Hello,
I am debating if I should port my brother's Rogers line over to my fido account as a second line. My question will be, is there any current promo for a second line? (I read 10% discount). If so, if we're both on a $40 plan, what will the total monthly cost be? Thank you!

Accepted Solution

Re: Discount on Second Line

Solved by MVP MVP
If you activate a second line you will get the 10% discount on the second line, you will also get a $50 referral credit after 90days.

So your bill will be like this.
Line 1 $40+ taxes
Line 2 $40 - 10% = $36 + taxes
View solution in context
7 REPLIES 7
KAPABLE-K
MVP

If you activate a second line you will get the 10% discount on the second line, you will also get a $50 referral credit after 90days.

So your bill will be like this.
Line 1 $40+ taxes
Line 2 $40 - 10% = $36 + taxes

Hi @Oscar22385 & welcome to the Community! Smiley

@KAPABLE-K is right! If you'd like more details or would like to go ahead with the activation, let me know & I'll send you a PM.

arun_812
I'm a Contributor Level 1

why fido rep says no discount when i added another line to my account

@arun_812 Did the rep say you will not get the 10% discount or did you just ask for a discount i'm only asking because maybe some misunderstanding happened.

arun_812
I'm a Contributor Level 1

i ask for second line discount and he says $40 plan is not eligible

Original_Lucy
I'm Qualified Level 1

to stay on theme of the OP question, if I add a family member as a second line, can they also get the same plan as I have? Curious as to what the criteria is.

If you liked my answer or I solved your problem please click like or solved.

@Original_Lucy wrote:

to stay on theme of the OP question, if I add a family member as a second line, can they also get the same plan as I have? Curious as to what the criteria is.

Hello Original_Lucy,

I'm pretty sure if you add a family member as a second line, they'll have to take an in-market plan **edit**(unless they currently have a plan)**. They won't be able to get the same plan as yours.

Hope this helps Smiley

Cheers